October 16, 2011

Free Submit to Many Search Engine

Answering questions Free iPhone, August 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM in Best Affordable eReader : I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been Trying for a while but I never seem to get there! appreciate it

I have not specifically list this blog to search engines, except Google. Because Google controls 60 percent of the search market on the internet, and my target is page one of Google.

If one keyword of this blog appeared on Yahoo or another search engine, because I use automated registries that can be used free of charge and is usually found on the internet. That is, I signed did not specifically, because once submit can apply to many search engines.

You can also try it, but simply register once in order not to be considered spam by search engines. Please you choose one of these sites : FreeWebSubmission, US Websites or INeedHits.

No comments:

Post a Comment